Technical experts along with highly skilled team of engineers have successfully developed High quality Parts for Surgical equipments and Instruments.
HALLMARK is an ISO Certified Company located near Mumbai, the commercial hub of India.
Hallmark's foundation is based on offering superior products, using state of art technology. We excel in producing a wide gamut of parts used in surgical instruments, using automated manufacturing and impeccable craftsmanship.
Our commitment to customers is indistinguishable from our commitment to employees. They are our partners, in their growth lies the success of an company.
This is our way to contribute to improvement in the quality of care.
- 1984 : Formation of HALLMARK ENGINEERS as a Tool room conforming to International Standards.
- 1989 : HALLMARK successfully developed Tungsten Carbide Tools for Cold Forging of Steel Balls for the Bearing Industry.
- 1994 : Setting up of PERFECT ENGINEERS, the Tungsten Carbide Manufacturing plant in Navi Mumbai, where HALLMARK deveoped special carbide grades. This helped HALLMARK to become one of the world’s most preferred Tools manufacturer.
- 1997 : Purchased another manufacturing facility at: K-2, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai – 400 072, INDIA.
- 2000 : Established a fully equipped Registered office at K-104, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Rd. Mumbai.
- 2001 : One of the first Indian companies to acquire QMS certification ISO 9001-2000 ( now ISO 9001-2015 ).
- 2002 : Golden year for Hallmark Engineers: Received Excellence Award for Highest Exports from Engineering Export Promotion Council of India.
- 2003 : Setting another factory at J-3, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai – 400072, INDIA. This was a 100% Export Oriented Unit dedicated only to meet Export demands.
- 2010 : Setting up of a manufacturing facility spread over 50000 sq. ft. fully equipped with SPMs and State of art CNC machines.
- 2013 : Developed precision parts like TC tips for TC Needle Holders, TC Fomon Rasps, TC wire Cutters, Bone Saw Blades, Morcellator Blades (Corers), Shaver blades, Reamers, Parts for Laparoscopic and Arthroscopic Instruments for the Surgical Industry.
- 2015 : HALLMARK continues to develop more products and innovate the existing ones.
Today HALLMARK supplies its Tools all over the world and has satisfied customers in China, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Indonesia, Japan, Poland, Pakistan, USA, Taiwan among others.